Tecta America Dakotas applies 60 Mil Adhered EPDM to Ellen Hopkins Elementary School in Moorhead, North Dakota.
The project consisted of a complete tear off to a lightweight concrete deck. The new roof consisted of adhered TPO membrane over tapered insulation which was set in low rise adhesive directly to the roof deck.
- Operating Unit:Tecta America Dakotas
- Client: Ellen Hopkins Elementary School
- Insdustry Type: Co-Op
- Project Type: Roof Replacement
- Location: Moorhead, North Dakota
- Square Footage: 16,850
- Systems Installed: 60 Mil Adhered EPDM
- 2315 7th Avenue N. Fargo, ND 58102