ABOUT THE CLAY COUNTY LAW ENFORCEMENT CENTER:
This new construction project consisted of 5 separate roof sections where we installed a 60mil ballasted system with a loose laid ¼” Tapered ISO system over a metal deck. A 2’ x 2’ concrete paver walkway was also installed over the EPDM membrane from the roof hatch access to all mechanical units.
Building construction required demolition of existing residential lot. This project had defined material staging areas, which required our roofing material to be brought from our shop and staged on the roof each working day.
- Operating Unit:Tecta America Dakotas
- Client: Clay County Law Enforcement Center
- Insdustry Type: Government / Federal
- Project Type: New Installation
- Location: Moorhead, Minnesota
- Square Footage: 38,122
- Systems Installed: Ballasted 60 Mil EPDM
- Address: 2315 7th Avenue N. Fargo, ND 58102
- Phone: 701-232-7330
- Fax: 701-232-5298
- Email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org